Friday, May 3, 2013

Fun in the Sun!

It is SOOOOO difficult to be inside while the sun is out, especially at this time of year, when we've all been craving the sun for what seems like forever.
If you're ever walking around the water here in Seattle, you will see a ton of these guys.

On the other hand, you can't exactly pick up your sewing table, materials, pins, scissors, machine, etc, and take them outside. So! Compromise:

I went on a nice walk, and now I'm back inside, with my fabrics by the open window. 

I've been really loving the asymmetry of this season, and the playfulness of design. I feel I've been finding a lot more design that recognizes that women don't want to look like teenyboppers, which I fully appreciate.
Here are a few things I've found in the last few days that I absolutely love:



I'm formulating my design right now, I'll post what I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment